Enmax Peewee B Playoff Format
Playoff Seeding on based on standings at the end of Regular Season Play
If two (2) teams are tied:
- The team with the most wins gets the higher seed.
- If the two (2) teams are still tied after 1, then the record head to head during regular season will decide.
- If the two (2) teams are still tied after 1, and 2 have been applied, then goals for and against in the regular season head to head games.
If three (3) teams are tied, placement will be determined as follows:
- Teams with the most wins will get the higher seed.
- If still tied; the head to head record between the 3 teams in regular season will decide.
- If still tied after 1 and 2 have been applied; then goals for and against in the regular season head to head games.
- If tie remains unbroken; the fewest penalty minutes in the games involving the 3 tied team during regular season will decide.
Peewee B Playoff Format
Each series will be determined using a 2 game total goal formal. If a tie exists at the end of game 1, the tie will stand. If the series is tied at the completion of the 6th period, Overtime will result.
The First round will go as indicated; 1st bye, 2nd vs. 7th,3rdvs. 6th and 4thvs. 5th.
First place can contact the office to claim practice time over the first weekend.
The winning teams from Round 1 will advance to Round 2 and the losing teams will be eliminated.
The City League Champion series will follow round two.
All regulation time will be played using the same format as all regular season games were played
- Any suspension will be handed down by the league director according the Hockey Canada Rule Book
- Playoff games qualify for games to be served by suspended players, exhibition games do not
- If the series is tied at the end of game 2, overtime will be played (tie will stand at the end of game 1).
5 Minute Instant Victory Format
- 3 on 3 stop time for 5 minutes followed by 3 player shoot out (if tie remains unbroken), then instant victory shoot out if needed.
- The home team will shoot first
- No player may be repeated until all players have had an opportunity to shoot.
- Any Player serving a penalty when overtime expires, will be ineligible to participate in the shoot out.