Travel Permit

Travel permits are on required for exhibition games outside of the Province only, games within the Province do not require a travel permit.  

Travel permits are required for ALL tournaments.


No Permits will be issued for forms that are submitted incomplete.  You can get your team number off of your official HCR Team Roster and please be sure to put your proper team name on the form: 

Red Deer/ Division (eg U11) / Tier (Eg -2) / Sponsor Name (Eg Pedator Drilling)


You will receive an email from Hockey Alberta with the Tournament / Exhibition  Sanction #  If you do not then you will need to contact the host for this information.   


RDMH Sponsors

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information