U15 B City League 2022
Playoffs Run March 3 to March 19 2022
All 5 teams participate in Enmax City League playoffs
Round Robin March 3 to March 15
Ties will stand in Round Robin Play
Team Ranking 1 and 2 at the completion of RR will play for Championship
Championship game March 19
If two (2) teams are tied:
- The team with the most wins gets the higher seed.
- If the two (2) teams are still tied after 1, then the record head to head during the round robin will decide.
- If the two (2) teams are still tied after 1, and 2 have been applied, then goals for and against in the 4 Playoff games.
If three (3) teams are tied, placement will be determined as follows:
- Teams with the most wins will get the higher seed.
- If still tied; the head to head record between the 3 teams in round robin will decide.
- If still tied after 1 and 2 have been applied; then goals for and against in the 4 Playoff games.
- If the tie remains unbroken; the fewest penalty minutes in the games involving the 3 tied team during Playoffs will decide.
Overtime Format for Championship Game
- 3 on 3 stop time for 5 minutes followed by 3 player shoot out (if tie remains unbroken with the 5 minute allotment), then instant victory shoot out if needed.
- The home team will shoot first
- No player may be repeated until all players have had an opportunity to shoot.