Registration Info

Red Deer Minor Hockey
2020-2021 Registration Information

Year of Birth Age on Dec. 31, 2020 Age Division Levels Available Previous Divison Title
2014 and earlier 6 or under Under-7 (U7)    
2013 7 Under-9 (U9) B, Rec Novice
2012 8  
2011 9 Under-11 (U11) AA,A, B Atom
2010 10  
2009 11 Under-13 (U13) AA,A, B Peewee
2008 12  
2007 13 Under-15 (U15) AAA, AA, A, B Bantam
2006 14  
2005 15 Under-18 (U18) AAA, AA,  A, B Midget
2004 16  
2003 17  

***Players must register in their designated age group.

***2019/2020 Tryout information can be found under the Elite/High Performance tab on the home screen by mid August.

***May Registration Fee (includes applicable tryout fees) and any associated late fees must be paid at time of registration. Tryout fees are non refundable.

***The second installment of fees is due prior to October 31st. 

***Players should register in the highest level they are interested in playing, they may be moved down the chain as the tryout process unfolds.

***Players must register by May 31st, in order to secure a playing position.

***Players must reside in the Red Deer service area in order to play in Red Deer Minor Hockey.

***Non-Resident Players are permitted at Bantam AAA, Bantam Elite Female, Minor Midget AAA, Midget Elite Female and Midget AAA Male and Female. Player boundaries are determined by Hockey Alberta.

***Underage players may be permitted to tryout at the AAA level. Bantam aged players are not eligible to tryout for Minor Midget AAA, only Major Midget AAA.  Formal application must be submitted prior to September 1st for consideration.

***Exception Player status may be granted any playing wishing to Play one age division up.  Application to tryout must be submitted prior to August 15 for consideration by the General Manager.

***All players are required by Hockey Alberta to have 1 parent/guardian to have the Respect In Sport online (Parent) certificate for registration to be complete.

***No registration will be completed over the phone. Registration can be done via online registration or by coming down to the RDMH office.

New Players to RDMH

***Players who have recently moved to Red Deer or who are entering hockey for the first time should follow the same registration instructions as returning players.

***Parents of players who have moved from another association are required to sign a Parent Declaration form. This declaration verifies that the address you, that the address you have indicated, is in fact your primary residence. This form is forwarded to Hockey Alberta. Click here to get a copy of the Parent Declaration form. In addition to the Parent Declaration form, proof of residency is required for Hockey Alberta in the form of a utility bill which states your name and address that you are registering with.

RDMH Sponsors

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information